Credits
Nickname
falkyninn!
steam ID
NIL
Discord ID
falkyninn#2973
Experience Level
I have 0 experience in game developing but always have an interest in picking it up as long as I get taught :) For moderation wise 10/10, I have created many of my own servers on discord and I was admin on most of them but left due to inactiveness. Gaming wise 10/10, been playing games since young and my first game I played when I was 4 was CS 1.6 ^^
Games you play
Overwatch, Valorant, Roblox, CS 1.6, Minecraft, Wildstar and many more!
Other technical skills
NIL
About yourself (optional)
My hobby is streaming, I stream on twitch but now am on hiatus but planning to go back streaming! I excel in the area of english as it is my favorite subject, not perfect but still quite polished considering my age.
Other contacts (optional)
NIL.
Open to all constructive criticism :)

Luni

Moderators
Staff member
Credits
This is the moderator of Gamersnest, thank you for filling out your mod application. We will review and discuss your application and let you know if we accept it or not.

zymc

Moderators
Staff member
Credits
I don't mind seeing you play in our staff team as my interactions with are solid and your a very nice person

Luni

Moderators
Staff member
Credits
I don't mind seeing you play in our staff team as my interactions with are solid and your a very nice person
Easy there, gotta see if minstro agrees then we will tell her.

Luni

Moderators
Staff member
Credits
Open to all constructive criticism :)
Your application has been accepted! Due to your young age, we will start you out as a Discord Moderator and see how you do. Please join our server to receive your roles.