Lasermine: Still a pending issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inox_taloon

Madness and Lasermines: Almost nothing stops a zombie while on madness (so you can pretty much say goodbye to your (lasermines) I think we should replace it with sandbags that will be more fun <3

Last edited by a moderator:

EnZo

Administrator & Server Management Support
Staff member
Administrator

Madness and Lasermines: Almost nothing stops a zombie while on madness (so you can pretty much say goodbye to your (lasermines) I think we should replace it with sandbags that will be more fun <3
i like the idea of sandbags, but because of every player has unlimited clip it will make an imbalance of the game. in order to solve this issue we will reduce the madness time and increase the HP of the laser mine and decrease the damage.

@inox_taloon thank you for the report. we will think about the sandbags to add in the future and remove unlimited clip for non VIPs so it will be a fair game for the both teams.

ReDWinG

Little Gangster
Staff member
Community Manager
i like the idea of sandbags, but because of every player has unlimited clip it will make an imbalance of the game. in order to solve this issue we will reduce the madness time and increase the HP of the laser mine and decrease the damage.
i would say the sandbag are better. limited to 2 bags per round, because humans are not too OP like the vip humans, just to make that point clear. even their weapons, and the vip zombie have a lot of hp too. so sandbags is a great idea,.

The Suggestion will stay Open/In Hold to see what the zp team, say about this.
@S m i l e Y ツ @G1Rl Fr1END @The Shark @Light#Show|yung

EnZo

Administrator & Server Management Support
Staff member
Administrator
i would say the sandbag are better. limited to 2 bags per round, because humans are not too OP like the vip humans, just to make that point clear. even their weapons, and the vip zombie have a lot of hp too. so sandbags is a great idea,.

The Suggestion will stay Open/In Hold to see what the zp team, say about this.
@S m i l e Y ツ @G1Rl Fr1END @The Shark @Light#Show|yung
as i said with the knockback and the unlimited clip, it will be hard for the zombie to fightback when there are more than 1 player in 1 spot with sandbags are set in a narrow location, even though the zombie is using madness which gives 0 knockback...it still give damage although its low.if we are going to add sandbags we must remove the unlimited clip for the normal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.