Recent content by EnZo

1. EnZo

Winner of Special giveaway

Great job @Moonlight you are the lucky winner of the giveaway, have fun with your prize
  2. EnZo

Zymc's Staff Application

you have some interesting stuff, can you provide me your discord, i need a helper for the cs servers
  3. EnZo

Special Birthday giveaway

Howdy gamers, New special giveaway to celebrate the birthday of our main man @minstro . More giveaways soon!, make sure to share this with your friends. RAFFLE LINK: https://forums.gamersnest.org/index.php?raffle/6/view
  4. EnZo

Raffle Winner

yay
  5. EnZo

Apply Staff

sorry but currently we are not searching for any admins in our cs servers, but you can help us grow with simply boosting.. thank you for your time. we will let you know once there is a open space for new admins
  6. EnZo

Apply Staff

@MORAMFD which staff are you applying for?
  7. EnZo

G | N sss

false format. repost with the correct format please read the cs admin application format and rules first before posting thread closed
  8. EnZo

Cs administration

@Zman please read the rules and regulations correctly, use the correct format and answer the extra questions. please re-create the thread using the correct format.
  9. EnZo

(ZombieTag) Adding More Fun to Mods :D

sadly this is made for zpsp and our mod is running zp4.3 fix5a...so the mode is not playable in our mod, we must remove the main mod in that case and change it to zpsp...ill give it a try till then be patient and thanks alot :P
  10. EnZo

we'll see thank you for sharing
  11. EnZo

sounds fun for a mod...if you can find and share me the mod files, i will immediately test it and patch it to the server.
  12. EnZo

[ZP] Extra Item: Concussion Grenade & Strip Bomb

the suggestion sounds good, i like the idea of the concussion grenade, but the strip bomb will be useless because we are limiting the armor purchase soon.
  13. EnZo

Lasermine: Still a pending issue?

as i said with the knockback and the unlimited clip, it will be hard for the zombie to fightback when there are more than 1 player in 1 spot with sandbags are set in a narrow location, even though the zombie is using madness which gives 0 knockback...it still give damage although its low.if we...
  14. EnZo

Lasermine: Still a pending issue?

i like the idea of sandbags, but because of every player has unlimited clip it will make an imbalance of the game. in order to solve this issue we will reduce the madness time and increase the HP of the laser mine and decrease the damage. @inox_taloon thank you for the report. we will think...